This blog has moved! Click here for the new blog.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

H&M read my blog

And they thought it would be funny to make this challenge very hard at the last moment. I flicked through the H&M catalog at work today, and what did I see? Mustard yellow all over the autumn collection! Oh no! Not shopping was never harder than it is now.

I have to keep in mind that I persevered for almost a year now. This mustard obsession is just temporary (are you tired of it yet?). Plus, H&M is evil, with their cheap clothes made in third world countries that fall apart after a month or so. But seriously, mustard pants? How am I supposed to resist that? (Update: I couldn't. I went and tried them on. They fit horribly. Phew!)


Lucky for me, they also have some autumn accessoires that are excluded from my shopping-blacklist. I'll just have to do with mustard tights and belts. Now let's make some clothes that go with these.


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Nette's blog and I have to say, I love that you love mustard! I do too and I get a lot of teasing about how much mustard clothing I own. It's taking a lot for me not to walk a few blocks downtown to H&M and check out all these mustard-y goods!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One cannot have too much mustard clothing! I am currently figuring out what colours to combine it with.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether it's positive or constructive critisicm! If you're commenting on an old post I'll have to moderate it, so don't worry if it doesn't immediately show. Thanks!