This blog has moved! Click here for the new blog.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring is...



...drying your pre-washed fabrics in the sun.

ALSO: I am participating in Me Made May! Why? Well, as Zoe says: It is a personal attempt to achieve a better relationship with your handmade creations. The last few times I felt I did not have enough me made clothes to participate, but now I'm up for a new challenge. So, here goes:

I, Lisa, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to wear a self made or refashioned item each day for the duration of May 2012.

So, let's see how these fabrics can be turned into something I can wear for this challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for directing me to the challenge. I decided I'd try and pull it off this year, though a challenge it will definitely be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given you a liebster award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM tap dancing generic deity I found you! I'd found your blog ages ago (read, last year) and when I looked for it later I couldn't find you again (ooh yellow hoodie jacket I can look at you whenever I want). I lost my bookmarks from the time during a re-install and life was shattered.. I'm so glad I've come across your blog again, I had so much fun reading it back then. Alroight you're in my reader now so no more mishaps..

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether it's positive or constructive critisicm! If you're commenting on an old post I'll have to moderate it, so don't worry if it doesn't immediately show. Thanks!